Our latest assignment involved creating and producing 30+ video tutorials to demonstrate how to use TPN (The Pediatric Network) app. Its a program available online on mobile.
The Pediatric network program connects parents to your clinic by giving web interface to pediatricians and mobile application to parents.
A pediatrician friendly web-interface makes giving prescriptions easy and matches the speed of pen and paper.
- Review the application online and on phone and figure out how it works.
- Use the scripts provided by the client to produce videos in order a set sequence
- Find a voice over with Indian accent to voice over the scripts
- Find nice royalty free music to play in the video background.
- Capture High quality screenshots both on mobile and computer
- Deliver the video in HD
- Make any relevant revisions
2 weeks based on the speed on production and review process by the client.
Mode of Collaboration
Dropbox and Google drive
Mode of communication
E-mail and Upwork Messenger
First Phase is now completed. We are now going to the second phase.
Below is a video sample one of the features of the application.
Did you like the video? Leave a comment below.
If you want a video like this, please let us know by clicking here.
Alternatively, you can click here to hire us on upwork.